The OpenIPC is a alternative firmware for IP cameras and kind of umbrella for other projects that are components of our system.
The OpenIPC is a Linux operating system based on Buildroot/OpenWrt projects and targeting IP cameras with chipsets from different vendors, starting with Goke GK72xx, HiSilicon Hi35xx, SigmaStar SSC33x and XiongmaiTech XM5xx.
Igor Zalatov - project founder and development coordinator.
Everyone is welcome and can use/contribute to project in any way they find useful !
We would be grateful for the feedback and suggestions.
- OpenIPC on Wiki - Collection of various documentation and instructions
- OpenIPC on GitHub - GitHub organization, most projects are hosted here
- OpenIPC on OpenCollective - OpenCollective community
- OpenIPC on Twitter - Our main news
- OpenIPC on YouTube - Our instructions and streams (in the plans)
Telegram chat groups¶
- OpenIPC - International channel to discuss the development of our project | *
- OpenIPC users - general issues on modifying IPCam device firmware | *
- OpenIPC development - HiSilicon, XM porting in OpenWrt and programmer issues | *
- OpenIPC majestic - for Majestic streamer testers | *
- OpenIPC ExIPCam - ExIPCam program and hardware/software repairing devices | *
- OpenIPC demo - test bot with buttons, after connecting, give the "/menu" | *
- OpenIPC paywall - paid technical support group | *
- OpenIPC Iranian - special group for Iranian users / تیم OpenIPC برای کاربران ایرانی | *
- OpenIPC dev - Firmware & Software development channel
- openipc-2.2 - Firmware development and creation system based on Buildroot
- openipc-1.0 - Firmware development and creation system based on OpenWrt 15.05
- coupler - Seamless transition between video cameras firmware
- ipctool - Simple utility to check hardware information for IP cameras
- yaml-cli - Simple yaml-cli for OpenIPC project
- glutinium - Additional OpenWRT/OpenIPC packages
- exipcam - Cool utility for repairing IPCam (For Windows, work in Linux via Wine)
- ipcam_dms - IPCam Device Management System (For Windows, work in Linux via Wine)